Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wecht Conference - Pittsburgh Blog

Wecht Conference - Pittsburgh Blog 

I will be heading out to Pittsburgh soon - and will try to give live blog reports from the Cyril Wecht Center for the study of Forensic Science and Law, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, for the 50 Anniversary of President Kennedy, October 2015. 

I will be making a presentation on Friday on a Forensic Analysis of the Air Force One Radio transmission tapes, and if you stay tuned you will learn a lot more about them over the next few days and weeks. 

I won't bother to tell you what so-and-so said during their presentations, as it will all be streaming live over the internet and hopefully archived for future use, so you can see and hear that yourself. instead, I will be giving my reactions and other people's reactions to the presentations and report on what's going on behind the scenes, and try to fill you in on what people are really doing and saying, off camera. 

I'll also be able to get feedback from you, and maybe take some suggestions for questions and if you want, maybe I'll corner Mark Land and then put him on my cell phone to you. 

I'll also update my Tweeter account and see how that works. 

While I don't have a digital camera, others will and I'll try to post some photos if I get any. 

I will be continually adding things like documents and reports from others to my JFKCountercoup2.blogspot.com and add blogs from the conference to this, my man blog 
http://JFKCountercoup.blogspot.com - which I will try to keep updated daily, and maybe more if things are popping. 

Let me know if you have any feedback, as you can call and leave a message if I don't pick up or Tweet me at 609-425-6297 or email me at billkelly3@gmail.com 

All the best, 
I'm on the Road,

Bill Kelly 





1 comment:

thomas tucker said...

That sounds great! Safe travels.